Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Surat Cinta Dan Protes Untuk Suede.

Re: SUEDE LIVE IN INDONESIA

Posted by: mamakmusik

Date: March 01, 2011 06:09PM

Hi, I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia.

I'm a huge fan since junior high.

I missed the first Jakarta concert in 2003 because I was still studying at high school.

I haven't had my own income to purchase the ticket at that time. :(

So, I was super-excited when I heard the news about Suede coming to Jakarta for the second time. I promised myself to come this time. I was then started to save my money for this.

But then I was shocked when I read the update from the promoters today.

They said they don't sell any tickets, but instead forcing Suede fans in Indonesia to buy (or trade our phones with) a brand new BlackBerry phone --that costs at least USD 190-- to get invitations (that will come as a BlackBerry application installed on the purchased phone).

That is absolutely out of my league.

To be honest, I think this is plain ridiculous.

Haven't heard this kind of ticketing system anywhere else.

I really hope that you discuss this with the promoters.

Me and fellow Suede fans in Indonesia are lost here.

We just don't get it.

Why not make a concert with normal ticketing system?

I will definitely buy the ticket and singalong with you guys without burden.

Please, please, please, reconsider this..

Don't let us down.

Kind regards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teman-teman saya menulis surat ini di http://forum.suede.co.uk/read.php?2,15746

semoga protesnya para pecinta Suede di Indonesia akhirnya di dengar oleh mereka.

Silahkan teman-teman ikut berpartisipasi di dalam forum tersebut. Semoga harapan kita

dikabulkan dan akhirnya bisa menonton Suede dengan senang dan tanpa beban :).

NB: terimakasih kepada indro yang membantu dalam bahasa :*

No comments: